Early Years Learning Support Assistant
Point 14 Permanent
We are seeking to appoint a supportive and caring Learning Support Assistant to work in Reception as part of the EYFS team. Experience or a background study in Early Years is essential. The post is for 30 contracted hours per week. This position is for one year.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Put children at the centre of their work
- Work with individuals or small groups of children under the direction of teaching staff
- Implementing planned learning activities/teaching programmes as agreed with the teacher
- Effectively assess learning experiences of children
- Show initiative and flexibility, with the ability to build effective relationships with staff, parents and children.
- Show a willingness to continue developing own practice
Closing date: Midnight 27th June 2018
Interview date: 5th July 2018
Start Date: 4th September 2018
St George’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to satisfactory reference and an enhanced DBS check as part of our safer recruitment procedures.