Wednesday 26th May 2021
Today we made bread- Egyptian style. After it went in the oven, we dipped it in honey.
170 ml warm water
1 tea spoon dry yeast
250g wholemeal flour
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Measure out the flour.
2. Create a well in the middle of the flour and add the yeast.
3. Gradually combine the water, mixing it in with your hands.
4. Leave the mixture in a bowl to rest for 2 hours.
5. Oil the baking tray.
6. Divide the bread mixture into evenly sized balls so that each person in your group has one.
7. Roll out your dough and place on the baking tray.
8. Bake in the oven at 200’c for 10 minutes.
Letter to James Duddridge
Victoria Sponge Cakes
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of our friends and families
St Bernadette Class
Hot Chocolate & Mini Rolls
Bells and Hot Chocolate Stirrers
Children in Need
The author, Serena Patel even sent us a letter and some posters in the post. How cool is that!
How to wash a woolly mammoth
We are looking at instruction writing and have been reading "How to wash a woolly mammoth." To help us think about imperative verbs we had to do a washing task of our own! On our desks we had different brushes and sponges and some very messy toys that we had to clean in soapy water. We enjoyed playing with the water!