Required for January 2020
SEN LSA: 25hours per week, fixed term until July 22nd 2020
Salary point 5 £18,795 pro rata (£9.74 per hour)
We are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant who can provide support to a named pupil to ensure they are fully included in all activities undertaken by the class and that they make excellent progress towards their individual outcomes.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in supporting SEND children on a 121 basis
- Is passionate about learning, has a desire to aid access to the full range of learning experiences by making adaptations where necessary
- Is highly motivated and creative
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We can offer
- A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued with Christ at the centre
- Children who have a love of learning, a highly motivated staff team and supportive parents
- A committed and supported environment where you will be encouraged to develop professionally
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed, either during the day or after school; please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Closing date ~ Tuesday 21st January 2020
Interviews ~ Wednesday 29th January 2020
St George’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to satisfactory reference and an enhanced DBS check as part of our safer recruitment procedures.
This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.