LSA / Midday Assistant Required for April 2020
LSA - 25 hrs per week Point 5 £9.74 per hour
MDA - 5 hrs per week Point 1 £9.00 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant who can work within class supporting learning, and with small groups / 121 to ensure that children make excellent progress towards their individual outcomes.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Is passionate about learning, has a desire to aid access to the full range of learning experiences by making adaptations where necessary
- Is highly motivated and creative
- Experienced in supporting children on a 121 basis
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We can offer
- A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued with Christ at the centre
- Children who have a love of learning, a highly motivated staff team and supportive parents
- A committed and supported environment where you will be encouraged to develop professionally
We would also like the candidate to undertake 1 hour lunch duty per day
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed, either during the day or after school; please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Closing date ~ Monday 23rd March 2020 (Midday)
Interviews ~ Wednesday 1st April 2020
St George’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to satisfactory reference and an enhanced DBS check as part of our safer recruitment procedures.
This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.